Medium Term Note programme
- Arranger - SEB
- Dealers – Danske Bank, Handelsbanken, Nordea, SEB, SEK Securities, Swedbank
- Progamme amount – SEK 10 billion
Euro Medium Term Note programme
- Arranger – Barclays
- Dealers – Barclays Bank, Danske Bank, Deutsche Bank, DNB, Handelsbanken, Nordea, Nykredit, SEB, Swedbank, RBS, Credit Agricole
- Progamme amount – EUR 3 billion
Domestic Commercial Paper Programme
- Arranger – Handelsbanken
- Dealers – Danske Bank, DNB, Handelsbanken, Nordea, SEB, Swedbank
- Progamme amount – SEK 5 billion
A total of approximately 21 billion SEK has been borrowed through the above programmes per 2017-04-30.
Bilateral loans from the European Investment Bank (EIB) are related to specific investments in transport and health care in the Stockholm region. The amount as of 2017-04-30 was approximately SEK 15,3 billion with an additional SEK 6 billion in unused facilities. Another SEK 1 billion has been borrowed through the Nordic Investment Bank (NIB).
Credit Facilities – as of 2017-04-30 Stockholm County Council had credit facilities totaling SEK 7 billion.
AB SL, the County Council owned company that manages public transport, had leasing commitments of approximately SEK 7,3 billion as of 2017-04-30.