Medium Term Note programme
- Arranger - SEB
- Dealers – Danske Bank, Handelsbanken, Nordea, SEB, SEK Securities, Swedbank
- Progamme amount – SEK 10 billion
Euro Medium Term Note programme
- Arranger – Barclays
- Dealers – Barclays Bank, Danske Bank, Deutsche Bank, DNB, Handelsbanken, Nordea, Nykredit, SEB, Swedbank, RBS, Credit Agricole
- Progamme amount – EUR 3 billion
Domestic Commercial Paper Programme
- Arranger – Handelsbanken
- Dealers – Danske Bank, DNB, Handelsbanken, Nordea, SEB, Swedbank
- Progamme amount – SEK 5 billion
A total of approximately 21 billion SEK has been borrowed through the above programmes.
Bilateral loans from the European Investment Bank (EIB) are related to specific investments in transport and health care in the Stockholm region. The amount as of 2016-12-31 was approximately SEK 14, 8 billion with an additional SEK 6, 8 billion in unused facilities. Another SEK 1 billion has been borrowed through the Nordic Investment Bank (NIB).
Credit Facilities – as of 2016-12-31 Stockholm County Council had credit facilities totaling SEK 8 billion.
AB SL, the County Council owned company that manages public transport, had leasing commitments of approximately SEK 8, 2 billion as of 2016-12-31.